Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does castor oil helps to remove wrinkles?

i've heard and read in certain articles that castor oil helps to re move wrinkles...is this true...has anyone used this and proved it to be effective...pls let me know!Does castor oil helps to remove wrinkles?
Went and bought some, been using it for two days, my skin is softer, to soon to tell about wrinkles. It is a little thick but not a problem for me stays on well; if you are going to be home before a shower, you can leave it on a little longer before you wash it off.








Very interesting to me I believe in home remedies; Castor oil was always in my Moms cabinet when I was growing up it never dawned on me to even check it out.


I'm willing to give it a try. Surely it will work on one of these remedies:)








Thanks for the Question.





http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/cast鈥?/a>





http://www.positivehealth.com/article-vi鈥?/a>Does castor oil helps to remove wrinkles?
it will not work i advice you to use cream anti-wrinkle made of dead sea menirals countain a lot of magnesium and calcium and dead sea salt if you wanna order it visit www.sahara-secrets.com


and order online in 2 days u will receive your products and u can read about the countains of the products its a very nice products for skin and face also


good luck
you cannot remove wrinkles without dermabrasion or plastic surgery. there may be products that hydrate the skin making wrinkles less deep and/or noticeable. i doubt castor oil works. i don't think your skin could absorb that much. i doubt that it is that costly though. why not try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher