Thursday, June 24, 2010

Poll: how unfair is it to have both pimples and wrinkles?

Geeze.


Somebody forgot to tell me that would be one of the joys of 40!Poll: how unfair is it to have both pimples and wrinkles?
Unfair, is for a person to die before they get to experience this combination. So, I'd say it is a wonderful thing to experience given the alternative.Poll: how unfair is it to have both pimples and wrinkles?
Wrinkles and pimples don't mean a thing.





It's what's on the inside that counts....





...STUFFING!!!!!!!





But hey, an old friend (literally, not just a long time friend) once told me that every wrinkle on his body and ache in his bones was earned from living a good life.








(((LISA)))
Are your eyebrows growing in the wrong direction? I don't have any wrinkles yet, but the eyebrow thing has really got me down. I don't want to have to shave them off and then draw them on and look like Bette Davis!!!
You can get rid of both of them especially the pimples. The pimples are to give us something to squeeze and the wrinkles are to help the economy as we buy different creams .
As long as I don't look in the mirror any longer I say I would look like a prune or a california raisin-matey.
aawww .............





';life is rarely fair';


...


may no greater heartaches cross your path





:)





lolol





{{LtP}}












Damn, that sucks.
Not very fair at all.
it aint only 40!! ;(
wow i have a lot to look forward to :)
ew...
hehe that sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher