Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im 22 years old and i have wrinkles under my eyes and lines when i smile please help!?

what kind of cream can i used for wrinkles under my eyes and smile lines... im to young for wrinkles i think im only 22 years old!! i need help!Im 22 years old and i have wrinkles under my eyes and lines when i smile please help!?
Miss Diva





I'm 20 and I use anti wrinkle eye cream.





I use: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness. Apply/massage it around the eye area twice daily. Hope this helps you as it did for me.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.Im 22 years old and i have wrinkles under my eyes and lines when i smile please help!?
botox
Do you wear a-lot of make-up?


If you do, careful how you apply it(concealer under the eyes and remove your make-up) as the skin is very delicate under there.


I use olive oil with a cotton ball to remove mine and it causes less rubbing which is more gentler on the delicate skin. I personally noticed that when I have began to use the olive oil that I'll leave some of the residue on overnight to nourish the skin and my undereye area has improved.
I know a technique that will help prevent further wrinkles? Just apply vaseline on and around your eye lids before you go to sleep, this really works and is a cheaper alternative to eye cream! Your wrinkles form when you sleep soo you need to buy a night cream with anti wrinkling properties to help prevent further lines. Olay have products that are known to work so have a look at the Olay products. You need to make sure your face is properly moisturised when you go to sleep - thick creams are good.
I have that too and I'm younger than you are. Wrinkles are a normal part of life. You can use botox to get rid of them, only to see that they'll come back later. It's better to let yourself age naturally than try to fight it. Because, in the end, nature will win and your money will be wasted.
pretend like they're scars, and go around with a knife asking people ';you know how i got these scars?';
Hopefully you don't smoke and you're not in the sun too much because that would be the major issue here. Go to a pharmacist, or a dermatologist, they will have the best opinions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher