Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I tan a couple of times without sunscreen, will I really get wrinkles?

I'm 16, If I lay outside a couple of times without sunscreen, will I REALLY get wrinkles from such a small amount of sun exposure?If I tan a couple of times without sunscreen, will I really get wrinkles?
Wrinkles (and other bigger problems like cancer) result from too much sun exposure- in other words, from burning. If you are white skinned, then you should be very careful to always wear sunscreen- severe burns do indeed cause wrinkles and are not attractive at all.





You also NEED the sun though- as long as you are careful, then you should go outside and get some. Just do what you are already doing- wearing sunscreen and drinking plenty of water. The sun helps us to produce vitamin D (essential) and is proven to lift your mood:)If I tan a couple of times without sunscreen, will I really get wrinkles?
Not at your age. If you are really concerned, use a good moisturizer after your sun bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher