Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am only 16 but there are wrinkles under my eyes?

is this from not getting enough sleep or is it genetic or something?I am only 16 but there are wrinkles under my eyes?
I'm younger and i got lines too. I rub my eyes alot since they are sensitive to alot of things and they get itchie. Its probably from no sleep, rubbing your eyes stuff like that. My mom has this Vitamin E kinda of liquid from a drugstore and its in a clear bottle it gets rid of wrinkles and lines what you do is be for u go to sleep apply it under your eye and when u wake up it will probably be mostly gone. its by shoppers drug mart its there own brand.I am only 16 but there are wrinkles under my eyes?
If you're not getting enough sleep this can happen. Poor diet can also cause this to happen.





Make sure you're sleeping approximately 8 hours out of every 24 hours. Ensure you have all food groups in your diet. Include lots of and a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, inclusive of raw vegetables in your diet. Include also nuts, seed, and grains of all kinds.





Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water every day.
It could be a number of things. Not getting enough sleep could be a big reason. Also, if you wear makeup and tend to pull the undereye skin down to apply eyeliner, it causes wrinkles. Not using sunscreen daily also causes that. I would try and find a foundation with a high spf in it. They're everywhere now days. Also, when doing makeup, using a cotton swab to lightly tug undereye skin,. it's a lot less harsh then the finger :)





Hope that helps!
Omg i was wondering the same thing when i looked in the mirrior there was wrinkles. i put lotion under my eyes and in a few days they were gone and i also got lots of sleep
Don't put pressure on your eyes.


Sleep is a main reason.


Sun exposure is BAD.


Genetics.








Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher