Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best eye cream to prevent wrinkles and minimize the ones you have?

Nivea's Q10 cream... is niceWhat's the best eye cream to prevent wrinkles and minimize the ones you have?
olay under eye creamWhat's the best eye cream to prevent wrinkles and minimize the ones you have?
Avon has a great product the ';erases wrinkles';. It is a stick cream and it fills in the lines with the cream. It works great.
Arbonne's RE9 eye cream is great. I have some before and after photos if you would like to see them.





-angela


http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com


angelarey@myarbonne.com
Mary Kay. . . .they have an awesome eyecream that does wonders for wrinkles!





http://www.marykay.com/skincare/lipeyeca鈥?/a>
I like Retin-A .10% in the red tube. I've used it for over 10 years. I'm 42, but most people think I'm in my early 30s. You need script for it, and if you're over 40 y/o, your insurance won't cover it. I can use it for two nights in a row and have a very light peel the next day. It doesn't make me red, but you have to know how many days you can use it. I say start with two night-time applications and wait a week. If you don't have a light peel, try again. If your skin becomes red or sensitive, don't use as much or as frequently. This struff is strong, so you don't need much, and you don't want to use it for more than a couple of days in a row until you know how it works for you. Don't use it around your delicate eye area. If you're having problems above your upper lip, you'll need something stronger. I use a TCA peel there. Around my eyes, I use L'Oreal's Line Eraser Eye Cream. It's great, but you shouldn't use it for several weeks before a big event. Use it morning and night (no other products) and in about two weeks, you'll get a peel around your eyes. Your skin will pucker just a bit the day or two before the peel. You can start to use a regular moisturizer then to help the peel start. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher