Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm a young teen & I use Dove pro-age soap because I don't want wrinkles when i age. IS THIS BAD FOR ME?THANKS

I'm just kind of afraid of looking older than I have to when I grow up, so I try to prevent it at an early age like now. Is it bad for my health? I also use some anti-age lotions and stuff. If it's bad for my health, then I'll stop using them.





THANKS!!!! %26lt;3I'm a young teen %26amp; I use Dove pro-age soap because I don't want wrinkles when i age. IS THIS BAD FOR ME?THANKS
heey.


i just responded to your email. haha.





hm, i doubt it's bad for you. but, they are meant for older people, like parents, and grandparents, basically people with wrinkles. it probably won't do any harm to you.





you shouldd use sunscreen! i know, i hate wearing it also, but it can cause skin cancer, and wrinkles. i hate wearing it also, but ....you win some, you lose some. AND DRINK WATER. haha.





try these solutions.


http://www.allthingsfrugal.com/preventin鈥?/a>








ttyl! %26lt;3I'm a young teen %26amp; I use Dove pro-age soap because I don't want wrinkles when i age. IS THIS BAD FOR ME?THANKS
i have been pondering on this question as well..now im goin to start anti wrinkles too lol..thanks
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
Nope, it's not bad for you. If you are worried about future wrinkles the best thing you can do for yourself is wear sunscreen every day, even in the winter.
It's okay, but the single best thing you can do for your skin is to use a moisturiser with SPF 25 or higher in it. 80% of skin-ageing is due to the sun. Also wear a hat %26amp; shades when you are in the sun.
yes! i tried doing the same thing.. it makes your skin break out really really bad and it makes it super red.





that stuff is designed for waaaaaaaaay older women with super dry skin who have wrinkles already!!





just take good care of your skin by using a good face wash and a moisturizer with spf 15. as long as you do that then you have nothing to worry about.
no you can use them
No it's ok but u have no need to worry about ageing yet!





Just take care of yourself and use sunscreen everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher