Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of the smile wrinkles?

Smile lines are sexy! Plus, really only not smiling or botox will get rid of them.How do I get rid of the smile wrinkles?
The Mary Kay TimeWise skincare line is amazing. Use the cleanser, day solution (especially designed to relax expression lines), and moisturizer. If you have the cash (or credit card), I recommend getting the entire line with the microdermabrsion set included (it's called the Ultimate Miracle Set) and it's called a Miracle for a reason! Plus, it's about half the price of other popular lines. Here's a website you can shop from: http://www.marykay.com/kellybrunnerHow do I get rid of the smile wrinkles?
I know you're a male, and maybe buying skincare products may seem girly, but there is a cream that really helps! Philosophy, called ';Hope in a Tube'; and its a high density firming cream, and it really helps to minimize those smile lines!! Works for me :) so I can keep smiling
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Oh I love mine. I like natural causes....HAHAHA ok anyway, try putting proactive skin care on them! wow don't get me wrong I know a girl who did that because she didn't want any flaws and it worked! So, they are having a 19.95 discount thing on commercial. OK GOD BLESS:-)
Mary Kay has a wonderful Targeted Action Line Reducer....awesome! I have been selling it for a year now and have seen wonderful results.....they also have a Firming Eye cream that works great for those laugh lines around the eyes, hope this helps!
Smile all the time! Maybe it's contagious and will spread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont lose your smile lines; they are lines of gold :]
dont smile:P they wont show..lol..collagen filler
Aww,It's great..It shows your a happy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher