Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it true that I can get premature wrinkles if I don't wash my face everynight?

How to avoid wrinkles ?Is it true that I can get premature wrinkles if I don't wash my face everynight?
NO, IT.S NOT TRUE! THERE ARE MANY CAUSES FOR PREMATURE WRINKLES. IN 20+ YEARS OF RESEARCH INTO NATURAL TREATMENTS AND CURES OF SKIN PROBLEMS, WRINKLES AND PREMATURE FACE AGING I FOUND SOME OF THE MAIN CAUSES AND ONLY ONE REALLY EFFECTIVE NATURAL TREATMENT THAT HAS HELPED MANY PEOPLE - SEE MY BEST ANSWERS. ONE RESPONSE WAS THAT IT WAS WORKING AFTER ONLY 4 DAYS


THIS IS A TRIED AND TESTED, SAFE, SELF MASSAGE TREATMENT. Discovered that it permanently rids skin of many problems and gives a flawless, blemish free healthy skin and that it is very successful in eliminating early and all wrinkles and PREVENTING OTHERS FROM APPEARING. Also tightens and rejuvenates skin and noticably lessens other signs of aging. Use a natural or organic oil - coconut , vitamin E, or light olive oil, are excellent and regularly massage with a quite strong, vigorous motion (at night as makes face flushed).It's the key to it working! Skin clinics might tell you to massage gently - they are wrong as it's proven to be only beneficial. Stimulates %26amp; hastens a new skin to emerge with wrinkles noticably reduced - see noticable results in a few days, even better overtime. Initially, skin has to adjust %26amp; if soreness, or reactions happen - stop %26amp; resume when you can. Find the pace that works for you - it's different for every person. Keep up a massage routine(not as vigorous) after that %26amp; will continue improving. Totally and permanently rid my skin of all of my problems and I've had a rejuvenated, really healthy, blemish free skin for many years. I am often mistaken for being 15 years younger than my actual age.


Try it, you will be happy that you did. If apply to entire face (and do not forget neck) you will not need to use any other products or treatments ever again. Skin will naturally moisterize. Only unhealthy skins need constant moisturizing and OTC products (Many of which have countless harsh, chemical ingredients that harm skin and are cause of many skin disorders and premature skin aging.) Do a search online ';Harmful cosmetic ingredients? and '; Harmful face cleaner ingrediemts';. You will see confirmation of that.Is it true that I can get premature wrinkles if I don't wash my face everynight?
It's probable the opposite. Washing your skin makes it drier, so would more likely cause than prevent.





Drinks lots of water, moisturise and don't get sunburnt! This will help you avoid wrinkles
No, that's not true.


The best ways to avoid wrinkles are:


- wear sunblock on your face every day, no matter what, and avoid sun exposure (sun causes about 70-80% of our wrinkles)


- drink plenty of water


- never smoke (also causes facial wrinkling)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher