Friday, December 11, 2009

Any advice on wrinkles and crows feet around eyes?

Hi. I am begining to notice that I am deveopling wrinkles at what seems to be a fast rate. I am only 28, but could easily pass for early to mid 30';s just because of the wrinkles. I have many bad habits which include squiting and sleeping on my face. Is there anything I could use that would help??Any advice on wrinkles and crows feet around eyes?
Start using an eyecream and a facial moisturizer before bed, avoid the sun, don't pull on your skin when you're cleansing or drying your face. A satin pillow case is supposedly better for your skin, but I couldn't vouch, I've never tried it.





Most importantly, get glasses!Any advice on wrinkles and crows feet around eyes?
Try a product by philosophy called ';Hope in a Jar';. Other than covering it up, wrinkles on the face are traditionally related to sun exposure, stress, and abuse of smoking and alcohol. If you can limit those factors you can reduce the progression of wrinkles. Additionally, many services offer wrinkle removal by way of laser, dermabrasion, botox injection and surgery. Barring those physical alterations of your face, wrinkles are there to stay. Don't worry about sleeping position or bad habits, unless they involve excessive drinking, smoking, or tanning.
You may laugh but I heard on TV, the bigshot celebrities use Preparation H. Yes, it shrinks the tissues making your lines on your face disappear.


I have never tried that or anything else. Never much worried about it.
Avoid sun exposure between 11 and 2 O' clock.At bedtime massage your wrinkles with retinol cream(this a natural product),after a few weeks you will see the difference .Caution with your eyes.Good luck
Do you use sunscreen when you're outside? Start using olive oil on your face twice a day and put sunscreen on SPF 45 or higher when you're outside.
Do you smoke? Smoking causes more wrinkles, sooner, than anything else. My sister is 2 years younger than me, but people think that she is 10 years older. She smokes.
Restylane gets rid of them but a doctor has to inject it.
i've heard that perparation-h helps shrink sweiilng crows feet and wrinkles
Olay products my mom told me.. she uses it she looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher