Friday, December 11, 2009

Is shea butter good for wrinkles on your forehead?

i have been using pure shea butter on my face but i wonder if there is a shea butter lotion that anyone knows of is good for wrinkles?Is shea butter good for wrinkles on your forehead?
shea butter contains viteamin E and A nd F!!!


it is highly known for its healing properties. and it moisturises REALLY WELLL!!!


i even use it under my eyes!!!


U'LL NOTICE LESS LINES IN 3 DAYS ( i promise!)Is shea butter good for wrinkles on your forehead?
This is a treatment that works wonders in ridding forehead of wrinkles: Oils are better than shea butter. I recommend olive, sweet almond or jojoba.


Use front of first three fingers held close together and do a series of small horizontal forward and back massages(about 5 or 6) blending one into the next as work way from one side to the other side.


Make the massages vigorous - that is the key to it working as it's the massaging friction that rubs them way. You will start seeing definite results after a few days.





Here's a testimonial from a happy user of the treatment:


';big papy';:';


';Thank you mukunda so much. i want you to know that i did continue the massage with tightening the skin around my mouth area and the lines are all most gone thank you so much, you have changed my life. Also my crows feet are all most gone too! I finally look my age!';





SOURCE(S): 24 years researcher, consultant - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments
i wouldn't use such an intensive moisturiser on your face unless advised to by a dermatologist, potentially it can clog the sensitive pores and you will end up with more problems than a few wrinkles. Try a light moisturiser and an anti-ageing cream, hope it helps
Yes I would also agree, try Argan Oil from a company called AAA Shea Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher