Saturday, December 5, 2009

At what age do wrinkles start to appear on most ppl??

i know it varies with genetics but i have seen a lot of lighter skinned ppl in their 20s w/wrinklesAt what age do wrinkles start to appear on most ppl??
It does vary by genetics and environmental issues (sun damage, smoking, eating/drinking habits), but generally we start losing collagen (and thus gaining wrinkles) at 1%/year starting at 25-30.





After years of searching, my mom, sisters and I have finally found the BEST anti-age products out there! My mom is almost 70 and since she's been using these products, people thinks in her late 50s! She LOVES it!At what age do wrinkles start to appear on most ppl??
I think after 25-30 years! The main reasons - allergies, the wrong choice of cream, stress, partying person.


The article at http://treatmentwrinkle.com/ Report Abuse

late 20's to late 30's I guess.








It also depends on lifestyle (do they smoke? do they drink? what's their skin care routine like? how often are they in the sun for?)





and if the person makes the ';motion'; a lot. Example... smiling too much, frowning too much, lifting their eyebrows too much when they're in shock, etc can all cause wrinkles.





I've seen 17 year olds with wrinkles on their forehead.
im 16 and a have a few wrinkles under my eyes


it shows more on lighter ppl but they seem to stop aging quiker


i got my wrinkle gene from my dad who has wrinkles but he stopped lokking older when he was around 30 so im lucky i guess
30-40 years of age. If one already has sun damage, earlier.
first signs show up at 24 (mostly around the eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher