Friday, December 11, 2009

I sleep heavily on my face and I am getting serious, serious wrinkles around my nose and eyes.?

I have tried and tried to become a back sleeper but it is SOOO hard. Any recommendations? If not, any recommendations for eye creams to help the wrinkles ease up a bit?!!I sleep heavily on my face and I am getting serious, serious wrinkles around my nose and eyes.?
Check out the Olay Regenerist line. I've heard great things about it. I remember seeing a dermatologist on TV speaking about this very subject!! He said clients would come in noticably more wrinkled on one side of thier faces and he asked them about thier sleep habits. Sure enough, they were face sleepers!! Break the habit, even I stopped sleeping on my side when I saw that!!I sleep heavily on my face and I am getting serious, serious wrinkles around my nose and eyes.?
Get one of those moshi pillows (wich all the tiny beads) and put on top ur normal pillow ... your wont get lines it conforms to your face
Wrinkles are hard to get rid of. The more you sleep like that, the harder it will be to get rid of them. I found this radio program that might help you out with the wrinkles.





http://skinhealthtoday.com/?utm_source=b鈥?/a>
get one of those pillows the you can put your hand in and the shape stays there


it shapes into your face


loll.


good luck!
Get a super soft pillow.
You're right; sleeping on your face CAN contribute to wrinkles, but it's not the sole reason for this. Do you smoke? Do you wear sunscreen on a daily basis, even in the winter? Do you apply eyeliner by pulling down your bottom eyelid? if so, first access these habits and make sure you rectify them.


As for sleeping, I don't think anyone can easily change their sleeping position. I read about a women who had a breast reduction surgery, and she was only able to force herself to sleep on her back due to the intense pain she endured from sleeping in another position.


Try sleeping on your side; while you can't control if you flip over in your sleep, you may find it more comfortable to change to your side as opposed to your back. Hopefully your body will adapt and maintain this position in your sleep.


Also, sleeping on your back can be made comfortable. Try bending your legs and turning your face to one side. Also, invest in a pillow designed for back comfort.


Make sure you're moisturizing your face. Anti wrinkle and wrinkle diminishing creams are often scams and very expensive. do extensive research before investing in one. Google consumer report websites. Those will be most accurate.


Lastly, don't buy into commercials for anti wrinkle products. My boyfriend, a chem. major going into graduate school, told me that half the ingredients products claim to have are made up. He then went through all my makeup and hair product and indentified which ones were bogus. For instance, my shampoo had what they called ';pearl protien'; he explained that this is just a basic ingredient found in the cheapest shampoos. I forget exactly what it was, but the ';pearl'; was added for effect.
ok well get those things that goes around your eyes that have gel in it and freeze it.. try to do it when you take a nap or before you sleep keep it on for 20 min but make sure you wash you face first. also you can get face masks and scrubs but make sure they are mint because that works the best for wrinkles
LONG term you are looking at damage to your face and skin that creams won't be able to repair if you continue to sleep on your face like this. I would try AGAIN to put pillow around you in some way or use some other 'prop' to chance this sleeping habit either to your side(s) or back honestly. Lots of good face creams on the market now but the bigger problem needs to be addressed.
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher