Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best thing to use toclean my french bulldogs face wrinkles on a daily basis?

same thing my momma cleaned my face with spitWhat is the best thing to use toclean my french bulldogs face wrinkles on a daily basis?
I use water and that works fine for Percy ( a french bulldog). Just make sure you dry the wrinkles properly afterwards. Poor Percy - 1 year old and already wrinkly!What is the best thing to use toclean my french bulldogs face wrinkles on a daily basis?
baby wipes, should help.
Ah french bull dogs, I miss my little guy, I used water and a wash cloth. Stay away from soaps that claim they clean well. Soap actually irritates the flaps of the skins since they rub together.
A soft damp cloth should do the trick. Make sure you get in all those little crevasses! I love frenchies! :)
Un-scented baby wipes to clean the folds. Dry them well afterwards. If the folds ';smell'; or develop brown goo, she may have developed a yeast infection in the folds. Ask your vet for Malaseb Pledgetts--little pads that are wonderful for cleaning these folds.
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher