Friday, December 11, 2009

I just bought the photo explosion deluxe and was wondering how you erase wrinkles and blimishes?

I couldn't figure out how to erase blimishes and smooth out skin tone and I was wondering if you could cut out a part of the picture like cable lines and it would fill it in with the rest of the picture?I just bought the photo explosion deluxe and was wondering how you erase wrinkles and blimishes?
I have another program, but I am sure there is an effect in yours that allows you to ';clone';.


Look in the EDIT or Enhance section of the program. There could be a tool that allows you to set a circle in one section of the photo. That section is the original and then with a paint brush tool you move or click over the wrinkle and a clone of the original circle appears to takle it's place.


Also, On the top tab click on help and search for cloning or color filling or erasing blemishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher