Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone here actually lost wrinkles thanks to Boots Number 7, or was it really just hype?

I'm 31 and have one wrinkle under my eye; I used one bottle's worth of this on it and there was no change whatsoeverHas anyone here actually lost wrinkles thanks to Boots Number 7, or was it really just hype?
I am 36 but have been told I look a lot younger.





The only real way to care for your skin is plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, cleanse tone and moisturise using a product that suits your skin and use a SPF cream and no smoking cigarettes.





I am using Elesis products on my skin at the moment and they are fantastic!Has anyone here actually lost wrinkles thanks to Boots Number 7, or was it really just hype?
nope.


well im only 14 so i didnt use it but my mom is 32 and she used it and it didn't work at all. and my 53 yr old nana used it 2 and got no results
I don't believe in any kind of cosmetic. they are a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher