Sunday, December 13, 2009

I wont rid of my wrinkles what is the best cream to buy for my face?

Instead of spending a whole bunch on creams for the rest of your life. Do like the Mediterraneans do. Use Olive oil for cooking. It's also good to put directly on your skin when you have dry skin. There Is a couple of books on facial exercises you can get. I got one for my older sisters birthday a couple of years ago. She swears by it. I paid 4.99 for it at Barnes %26amp; nobles. Remember if you start with the creams then quit, the wrinkles are right back. Get some Olay Moisturizing body wash, use it twice a day. And try some Dove Energy Glow.I wont rid of my wrinkles what is the best cream to buy for my face?
Boots time delayI wont rid of my wrinkles what is the best cream to buy for my face?
N o creams that can be bought can reduce wrinkles this is FACT or any dermabrasion kits they have not been medically proven or approved. Save your money and go to dermatologist that has been personally recommended for a chemical peel that really works, you may not believe me but if you take this advice you wrinkles will have lessened or depending on the depth of peel gone, lasers peels I would not recommend. This is the only way to rid yourself of wrinkles.
vanishing cream . lol just joking
I like Avon products. They are not too pricey and do the same job as high street expensive prices.
infinite aloe
Absolutely Arbonne Anit Aging Skin Care System. It's all natural, 100% vegan, no mineral oil, botanically based, etc. You'll see result in a matter of a few days. If you want more info, e-mail me. I'd be happy to share my experience with you and send you a sample.
Get a microdermabrasion home kit, I have Roc micro peel and it works. Then again I am only 19.
I really think Prevage by Elizabeth Arden and Allergen. I'm sure other things help but this treatment literally seems to plump the skin, hence wrinkles get re submerged. I use it and began by using too much, seemed to get very puffy...friends noticed this. so now use a small smear under my other creams. (I don't work for the company, no!) but for me it works.


The problem? Prohibitively expensive!! Good luck
I like Yves Rocher products
Hi I am a Avon Rep and loads of my customers love the Anew Clinical range and the clinical therma therm, they have noticed a difference with this product from first use.


It all depends on your age group and what stage the ageing of your skin is. Avons Anew range go from in your 20's up til the advance signs of aging in the 40's or 50's so it all depends on what age you are and what will work for you.


But the anew products are suppose to be great and they do a night and day cream in almost every anti ageing or anti wrinkle cream so its worth to take a look at,





Since I have been an avon rep these have sold well, My mum has tried to find good anti wrinkle creams that actually reduce them and didnt have any look with any of the olay ones or the loreal or garnier ones and 9/10 she was allerigic to them but not with avon.





There is a wrinkle plumping stick that actually plumps out the wrinkles you apply this throught out the day to minimise the appeance of the wrinkles.





I suppose if you aleady have wrinkles theres is nothing to actually get rid of them just reduce there appearance but there are products out there that you can apply to make sure you dont get anymore or that make sure the wrinkles dont get any depper.





If you look on the avon uk website you will find a list of there anew products and sometimes they have great offers on better online than in the brochure, but if you prefer to buy offline then you can request a free brochure form avon and post your order.

2 comments:

  1. Want help to reduce that double chin?
    The ChinUp Mask can help to reduce the appearance of fat around the neck while hydrating the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
rate my teacher