Friday, December 11, 2009

Does proactive give you wrinkles as you get older?

I started using proactive when i was 16, and my friend told me then that her dermatologist told her that proactive gives you wrinkles. Now im 24 and still using proactiv, i went to get a facial and the lady that did my facial told me to stop using proactiv cause by the time im 30 i will start noticing some wrinkles. She said that using proactiv is like surand wrapping your face. Is this true?Does proactive give you wrinkles as you get older?
No. Wrinkles are the result of genetics and sun exposure. The only way it can contribute is if you do not wear a sun block because the ingredients will cause a slight continuous exfoliation of the skin. But this is minor. The real cultrip of wrinkles is the sun.





As for ';i went to get a facial and the lady that did my facial told me to stop using proactiv cause by the time im 30 i will start noticing some wrinkles'; I'm sure she had one that wouldn't cause wrinkles. But if you look at the ingredients, you will still find Salacylic Acid and BPO.





By the time you are 30 you will start seeing wrinkles whether or not you use Proactive. Sorry, that's just life. Course no one else may be able to see them....BUT YOU WILL. LOLDoes proactive give you wrinkles as you get older?
Wow.


I didn't know this.


Well I'm sure that if even your dermatologist (who specializes in skin care)


told you this..then it must be true.


Proactiv works great..so i think It would be a little hard to give it up.


Maybe just start using it less.


:)
No, I really doubt it.


Dermotologists actually created Proactive, therefore they know what they were doing.


If it did cause wrinkles im sure they wouldnt have put it on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher