Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am 18 and i have fine wrinkles. How do i get rid of them?

I am 18 years old and i have fine wrinkles between my eyes . my parents said that they can't see them. but i can.How do i get rid of them. there not serious wrinkles but small ones. Do cream help? I heard water helps? HELP pleaseI am 18 and i have fine wrinkles. How do i get rid of them?
First cure your wrinkles and then use all these products. These products help to maintain your treated skin and not cure it.





Nature has its best and permanent cure, try to spend your precious time in looking at my video in youtube.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlvczufw_鈥?/a>I am 18 and i have fine wrinkles. How do i get rid of them?
Christopher,





I'm 20 and I have fine lines as well. Relax. Try to avoid long exposure to the sun, or tanning for long periods of time since that will wrinkle you up like a raisin prematurely. Also drink min. of 3 glasses of water daily to keep your skin hydrated.





I use and recommend 2 products:


for the eye area: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness.


for the rest of the face, hands, arms - I use their Preve extreme anti aging. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. Works very well.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me ;)


Hope this helps you.
There is a serum from Estee Lauder called Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum that instantly improves the look of fine lines and after you have been using it for a while it can reduce the look of lines by up to 61%.


It's absolutely amazing but it's quite expensive, definitely worth it though!





Here's the link:


http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/templates/p鈥?/a>





Hope this helps you :)
they are probably expression marks





im 18 and have them on my forehead..becasue everytime i talk i get so passionate about what im saying that i lift my brows up all the time...no iv got fine lines..





but iv hears that you should drink allot of water so that your skin is hydrated enough...





also if you have dry skin...use mosturiser frequently..because if you dont then the lines will get worse when you get older





try using somthing like OLAY mosturiser...mum used that at a young age an still dose..and her skin looks amazing...even better than mine....ill probably start using it too
Use an eye cream with sunblock.


Wear sunglasses as much is practicable.


Don't sunbathe or smoke as these are the worst culprits for causing lines/wrinkles.


Although at your age I doubt if they really are wrinkles, prevention is better than cure.
use day creams and night creams to plump up your skin.
don't be so stressed out. that's what causes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher