Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone ever tried an OTC topical anesthetic to lessen appearance of fine lines/wrinkles?

If you have, which brand was it and how was your experience?Has anyone ever tried an OTC topical anesthetic to lessen appearance of fine lines/wrinkles?
yes and I have spent thousand of dollars..but the best thing I have done for my face is using an anti wrinkle pillow... it holds your head around your ears and down your jaw.. so that you don't wrinkles in your face when you sleep.. you can buy them in the internet..just look up anti wrinkle pillowsHas anyone ever tried an OTC topical anesthetic to lessen appearance of fine lines/wrinkles?
vit.c serum for your face, at least 15% (L-Ascorbic acid)
no but i have used it as a pain killer
I use Arbonnes line of antiaging and this has done wonders for me. I smoked for years and my appearance was awefull. the products work. i love myself now!!! And didnt have to pay thousands of dollars in cosmetic surgery.


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher