Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone have a home remedy for cleaning my English Bulldog's wrinkles?

Water and baking soda, baby wipes, tearless puppy shampoo and warm water... Whatever you do, make sure you dry the wrinkles thoroughly when finished (try holding them open while you dry with a hair dryer on a low/cool setting) and powder them with baby powder to keep them dry.Does anyone have a home remedy for cleaning my English Bulldog's wrinkles?
I use unsecnted baby wipes to clean the wrinkles on my pug when I had him. They kept them nice and clean.Does anyone have a home remedy for cleaning my English Bulldog's wrinkles?
over the counter acne wipes. Just be careful around the eyes and nose
Baby wipes work well. Watch for any reations though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher