Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does using a sauna promote wrinkles?

The gym I belong to has both a sauna and a steam room. I've always preferred the sauna because you can read inside. However, my girlfriend warned me to use the steam room because the sauna, with its dry heat, promotes skin wrinkles.





Is there any truth to her claim?Does using a sauna promote wrinkles?
No! Using a sauna promotes sweating and that in turn, cleanses your body of toxins. Yes, it is hot, but most sauna's have the rocks where you pour water over them which creates steam. Sauna's are extremely healthy as long as you don't stay in them too long. She is way off in her information!Does using a sauna promote wrinkles?
no! she is wrong i agree with Nancy S

1 comment:

  1. Saunas age your skin big time even if you drink water inside it. If you are a young man and want to pick up an older woman then use a sauna at least 5 minutes a day.

    ReplyDelete

 
rate my teacher