Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there somthing wrong with my hands if my skin wrinkles really fast in the shower?

ok, when i used to take a shower it would take 15 to 20 min for my hands to get wrinkly. now im taking a 10 min shower and my hands get REALLY wrinkly and they hurt really bad and it takes a good 15 min for my hands to reach normal. is there somthing wrong with me? lolIs there somthing wrong with my hands if my skin wrinkles really fast in the shower?
no lol same withme i live with it its normalIs there somthing wrong with my hands if my skin wrinkles really fast in the shower?
may be dehydrated, and I guess you don't pay for the hot water, if you stay in the shower that long.
You need a good moisturizing hand lotion, Try Euercin.
Nope. its normal. your hands are just soaking up the water.
no.





you're normal.





:]
you need to change lotion or your soap and apply a different lotion
noo.... well it is winter to so your hand mite be rly dry... put some lotion on dem n see if dat helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher