Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any miracle cream to help with wrinkles above the lip? They seem to be getting bigger by the day :)?

I've looked at creams to help with the ';wrinkles/aging'; process. I am 38 years old and they seem to be getting bigger by the week. I was ';considering'; botox as an upcoming birthday present to myself but am now 3 months pregnant. If anyone has tried any kind of cream or plumping miracle cream, please let me know. Thanks to all and enjoy the rest of the weekend :)Any miracle cream to help with wrinkles above the lip? They seem to be getting bigger by the day :)?
Here are some preliminary things you can do: Sleep 8 hours a night, eat healthy, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink excessively, stay out of the sun. Besides that, I recommend trying out some creams and patches. There are some free trials in my source that seem to be right up your alley. hope this helps, alexAny miracle cream to help with wrinkles above the lip? They seem to be getting bigger by the day :)?
a trick..use a firming and lifting eye cream on the lines around the lip..Origins Youthtopia is good..or try Elizabeth Arden plump perfect cream/eye creams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher