Friday, December 11, 2009

I am getting wrinkles and Im 21 years old...What can I do?

I have had an eating disorder for 8 years...I am trying to recover now but have I already doomed myself?I am getting wrinkles and Im 21 years old...What can I do?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/I am getting wrinkles and Im 21 years old...What can I do?
Stay out of the sun or tanning beds--they will age your skin drastically!!
Drink Water, eat healthy





Mosturise,Mosturise and Mosturise!


No.7 Anti Aging is good for getting rid of small wrinkles
No you have not doomed yourself . You don't mention the type of eating disorder but if it is anorexia the wrinkles will go away as you gain weight. No matter what , the important thing is to eat a balanced diet and no sunbathing or cigarette smoking both cause wrinkles.
Don't Smoke, Drink plenty of water, Eat healthy food, Exercise, Use some Moisturizer anti wrinkle stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher