Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best over-the-counter treatment for wrinkles?

Preperation H. Smear it on before you go to sleep. It works, dead seriousWhat is the best over-the-counter treatment for wrinkles?
noneWhat is the best over-the-counter treatment for wrinkles?
Tape. Pull your skin taut then tape it under your hairline.
Ironing. I tried it on my shirt, and it worked great!
Go to the health food store and get some coconut oil. Make sure it鈥檚 extra virgin. Put a little on the area you want to help in the morning and a little on before you go to bed. Rub it in good. A good book to read is The Coconut oil miracle. I鈥檝e tried this and it鈥檚 worked very well for me.
I love all the Olay products. I just bought a night cream for 17 bucks and my skin feels amazing. Its the ';age defying series'; and there is also the 7X series which i have tried. Love them!! And so what if it might not work, it makes you feel good, your skin feels good!!
excersize. it is the only proven age fighter....not just on the surface, but inside as well. slows down the onset of wrikles and reduces those you already have.
there are in fact NO effective wrinkle creams or remedys short of surgery. Its been proven time and time again. Id not waste your money on creams. Save up for a face lift or just grow old gracefully...like me.
if you mean general wrinkles cream contents herbal extracts as ALCHEMILLA, Hamamelis,Sage,Asiatic Centella,Rosemary,Horse Chestnut,Hops,Pine,Lemon





if arround the eye any product containing Argireline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher