Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I de-crease wrinkles between my eyes?

Botox? special creams? I'm 30, if that helps.How do I de-crease wrinkles between my eyes?
Here is the scoop: I am 31 years old and I just got my first Botox today.





I am not inclined to recommend Botox to people who are not already expressing interest in the product, but the truth is that Botox is the most affordable product out there that has defined science backing it up. No one has managed to prove that any wrinkle cream on the market is anything more than expensive hype.





Strivectin is a product that I know will soften these line to some extent. However, the muscle contractions are ultimately what is causing these wrinkles. As a result, Botox is scientifically proven to target wrinkles at the source of the problem. Try comparing this to $80 snake oil and you'll see what I mean.





Additionally, in spite of popular belief, Botox is not best suited to the older population. In fact, Botox will not get rid of existing lines at all. It will soften the existing lines, but it will mostly keep existing lines from getting worse and/or prevent future lines from forming. It sounds like you are an excellent candidate for Botox and the younger you start, the cheaper it is!





My Botox experience was virtually painless - had I been napping, this procedure would not have been enough to wake me from my slumber. It took about 15 minutes total, from check-in to check-out. I needed 48 units at $12/unit here in Minneapolis, MN. Bear in mind that if you wait, you will probably need close to double the units in ten years and it will not get rid of your existing lines.





The moral of the story: When it comes to Botox, younger is better. If I were you I would consider looking into Botox as a viable option. I would certainly get Botox before I would invest any significant money into a cream with no science backing it up.How do I de-crease wrinkles between my eyes?
This is a miracle treatment/cure. It greatly diminishes them using a proven self massaging technique. Beauticians and others have fostered the idea that we should only gently massage but safe and careful vigorous massage has only benefited users. For vertical lines between brow place hands together (as if praying) with both index fingers placed on lines. Then do a fast massage on lines with fingers as you move palms up and down. For best results do for 15 to 30 min or more daily (can do in two or three sessions). They will almost immediately start to fade and in 7 to 10 days you will see definite fading and greater fading over time. For forehead horizontal lines do a horizontal forward and back quite fast rubbing on the lines repeatedly using front of fingers held together. Use any oil. I have had great results using olive oil. It feeds and nourishes skin with many beneficial nutrients and is a perfect, natural moisturizer. Skin is constantly shedding and renewing. If apply massage to entire face it will hasten the shedding and force a new, clearer, smoother skin to quickly appear. Skin will also tighten and have a healthy radiant glow. It is a great rejuvenator - it can literally make you look many years younger.





SOURCE(S): 20+years research/experimentation natural treatments/cures of skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments...


.
Eh, I recently had some moderate success with wrinkle free patches. They are relatively new still so I'm hoping they get better with time, but I'm pretty happy with the results. There's a free trial in my source if you're interested. Good luck!





p.s. wrinkles are OK, they are inevitable also, i say embrace them :)
There are too many products to name, but whatever you try also remember to always wear sunglasses so you don't squint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher