Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to prevent wrinkles?

I am 36 yrs old. So far I do not have any wrinkles. I intend to keep it that way for the next 25 yrs. Sounds stupid, I know. I see so many celebrities losing their sknin texture due to age. On the contrary some poor people unable to afford any cosmetics have good skin texture even after 55 yrs. What is the secret?How to prevent wrinkles?
My mom used Preperation H and It has done miracles.....no lieHow to prevent wrinkles?
Die young.
Nivea cream, vaseline, Bag baum very cheap cosmetic creams work.
They get plenty of rest, eat healthy,drink plenty of water and also genetics plays a bit in the older people who look much younger. Also avoid smoking, too much wind and sun. My mom who is almost 75 looks younger than her years and has very few wrinkles... she eats right, plenty of water, doesn't drink alcohol or smoke...also sleeps on her back... she moisturizes her skin with basic lotion from the local grocery store.
never never land ; )


they're coming whether you like it or not


some people just age well
I think sunscreen every day is the key. Not like I actually do that...but I think it's a good idea.
take care of your skin every day. Use moisturizers with sunscreen. Most of all dont squint use sunglasses. Also drink plenty of water it really helps your skin
don't smoke. smoking causes winkles. and gives ye yellow teeth..
sleep at least 8 hours a day-


exercise at least 3-4 times a week-


sex or something to relieve stress-


stay out of the sun as much as you can-


lots of fruit and green veg's-


eat honey at least 3-4 times a week-


olive oil instead of reg cooking oil-


tell me if this works 3 months from now-


dyoung@spsd.net
vitamin E oil and stay out of the sun
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher