Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does waxing your eyebrows make more wrinkles?

Someone told me the pulling makes more wrinkles...and that to avoid wrinkles I should only tweeze my eyebrows. What do you think?Does waxing your eyebrows make more wrinkles?
not as bad as tanning doesDoes waxing your eyebrows make more wrinkles?
You are supposed to hold the skin taught when waxing, but you are supposed to hold it taught when you are tweezing them also, and tweezing takes more time. So if you wanted to believe this theory then tweezing would be the worse of the two.
Not unless you do it a lot. If you are constantly pulling at the skin .. it can loose its elasticity and that can cause some wrinkling.
No and I wax my eyebrows!
OMG I hope not!
its not true
No. My grandma is a beautician so I asked her and she said that it was one of those beauty myths that go around( and by the way for a grandma she looks really good).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher