Sunday, December 13, 2009

If i have mini creases on my forehead and i am 14 should i be worried about having wrinkles in high school?

yes u shound dats nasty!!!If i have mini creases on my forehead and i am 14 should i be worried about having wrinkles in high school?
mabe try a tighting mask dont woory to much or they will get bigger or its stres try to unstrees ur selfIf i have mini creases on my forehead and i am 14 should i be worried about having wrinkles in high school?
Everyone has creases in their face or you would be an emotionless zombie. If you are concerned ask yourself these questions:





Does your skin feel dry all the time?? Dry skin often makes fine line more visible. Your skin is not aging, it may be dehydrated. Try a moisturizer


Do you go out in the sun a lot?? Sun exposure can lead to aging skin when you are older so wear sun block daily, even when the sky is cloudy!


Relax a little, enjoy your youth and quite focusing on your flaws.
my creases are pretty bad to dude espesh on my fore head. had them all threw school now im 20 and they'v not changed much atall... stop raising those eyebrows! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher