Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get wrinkles and fold lines out of a poster?

If the wrinkles arn't too deep, flip your poster over and put it on an ironing board. Spray a light mist of spray starch over the BACK SIDE of the poster and put a bed sheet over top and iron it. It is going to stick to the poster a little it does come off and your wrinkles are gone.How can I get wrinkles and fold lines out of a poster?
lay heavy books on them on a table that'll help, it wont fix em all but yeah. and keep your poster out of humid wheather or steam or fog cuz it'll make the wrinkles worse. keep it in a plastic trash bag or something.How can I get wrinkles and fold lines out of a poster?
My daughter had a Barbie poster she wanted to hang on her wall but it came out of a magazine, so it had 4 hard creases in it. I took it to Hobby Lobby and they ';dry mounted'; it for me. The creases just barely show.
use something that have a verythin line.
On a hard surface, you can iron the back side of the poster. I would start start ironing the poster at a low setting, so you won't burn the paper. If you are not able to use an iron, place the poster in between the largest books you can find. Both ways have worked very well for me.
lay them between your matress and boxsprings if you have them or you could use wax paper and a iron on low heat and iron them out.
put it between mattresses
lay it upside down ,cover with towel and iron it, (on low)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher