Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Do you get Wrinkles out of Something without useing and Iron?

From a suit ShirtHow Do you get Wrinkles out of Something without useing and Iron?
Use a clothing steamer. If you don't have one, it's something worth getting, especially if you wear suits.


I have the Joy Mangano steamer and I really like it. I almost never iron, just use the steamer for wrinkle removal.


It's also very good for 'freshening' the clothes. Removes lap and elbow crease marks.


My friend has an expensive Toby steamer and it does no better than my $35 Joy Mangano. And the expensive one takes up too much room to store.


The one thing it can't do that an iron can is put a crease in the sleeves or legs.


It can really lower the dry cleaning costs.How Do you get Wrinkles out of Something without useing and Iron?
Dampen it, then tumble-dry on low heat.
Lots of steam. Hang it in the bathroom with the shower going on hot.
throw it in the dryer with a damp rag
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher