Sunday, December 13, 2009

At what age do most people lose their baby fat and what age do most people get wrinkles?

You usually start to lose baby fat between the ages of 14 to 20.


You usually start getting wrinkles at about the age of 30 to 35.





Staying out of prolonged stays in the sun light will help to prevent early wrinkles as well as not tanning, tanning can cause you to wrinkle in early age, also too much sun and tanning will cause skin cancer.At what age do most people lose their baby fat and what age do most people get wrinkles?
Well, I'm a 31 year old woman, and I started to lose my baby fat at about 24. By 26-29 I was 110 pounds and a hot disco dolly in San Francisco. Wrinkles are more about taking care of your skin. It is imperative to stay out of the sun, and do not smoke. I have been smearing L'Oreal RevitaLift Age Cream on my face since an early age, and have stayed relatively wrinkle-free, except for a little bit around my eyes. Mainly, just moisturize as much you can, and don't eat fast food.At what age do most people lose their baby fat and what age do most people get wrinkles?
It depends, do you mean when your a baby and lose your fat or when your pregnant and lose there fat?





Everyone gets wrinkles from when there born but if you mean around your eyes about like 18 or over, but if you smoke you get wrinkles around your mouth young.
For baby fat, that range is about 13 to early 20's......and wrinkles well that depends on genetics, diet and sun...some people get wrinkles as early as 13 and others as late as 30 yrs old.





Some teens get extra body fat during those first years of puberty, but soon lose it after a year or two.


For me, I lost my baby fat on my face was at 25, and got my first sign of wrinkles at 30....I'm 34 in a month but still look the same as I did at 25 unless I give a really big grin. :)


btw ...I've always been average weight.
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher