Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a good way without an iron to smooth up the wrinkles on clothing?

ThanksIs there a good way without an iron to smooth up the wrinkles on clothing?
I have not owned an iron in over 10 years. What I do, and it works wonders. Is put my wrinkled clothes in the dryer for about 10 mins with a wet washcloth. The dampness from the washcloth along with the heat of the dryer creates like a steam cleaning that gets all the wrinkles out, Trust me.Is there a good way without an iron to smooth up the wrinkles on clothing?
Depends what the fabric is and how bad the wrinkles. For polyester you can take the item into the bathroom, hang it on a hanger and have yourself a hot steamy shower. The heat and humidity may take out some of the wrinkles.
I don't know if this will work for you, but I got sick of always asking my mother for the iron cause she keeps it in her room.


So now I just throw whatever clothes I need in the dryer for a max. of 5 minutes and it's wrinkle free =)
downy wrinkle releaser





or the next time you shower hang your clothes up somewhere in the bathroom with you, and let the steam take some wrinkles out... an iron is really the best way though...
Dampen and toss in the dryer or dampen lightly with a spray bottle and tug then hang. Both work really well.
Definitely use Downy Wrinkle Release. It's quick and it works. I keep a bottle in my shirt drawer.
buy wrinkle free clothes or t-shirt material..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher