Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can I apply Olay moisturiser under my eyes or is it too heavy and will cause wrinkles?

Moisturizer doesn't cause wrinkles. You can put that under your eyes if you want to. It shouldn't hurt anything unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients.Can I apply Olay moisturiser under my eyes or is it too heavy and will cause wrinkles?
Hey there!





Well, it shouldn't cause any wrinkles. However, it does have the potential to make your skin oily and cause breakouts. My advice would be to stick to a cream that is specifically designed for anti-aging and wrinkles. The problem is finding a face cream that is right for you.





That's why I visit various beauty counters and sites to see if they are offering any freebies. You can get the most bang for your buck this way, by testing products before spending the money. Some sites have surveys, and things of the sort, to fill out before you have the free samples sent to you, but it's definitely worth the time.





Olay isn't the only brand that has great creams. New technology has allowed many breakthrough products to become available. Simply look for products that have natural ingredients such as, vitamins, amino acids, and fruit extracts. These ingredients help stimulate skin regeneration and new skin cell production to tighten the skin by increasing elasticity.





Hope I helped and send me an e-mail if you happen to find anything worth trying. Here's a website I've used to score some samples, you should check it out. Also, I know Lancome counters usually have free samples, just ask the beauty technicians at the counter. Good luck!





Stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher