Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to eliminate wrinkles ?

I am 27 y 8 m old. there are 3 very sharp wrinkles on my head , i want to remove it, please suggest some good ideas.


Why wrinkles come on face and head?


I know wrinkles on my head is due to hypertension, i am a psychological patientHow to eliminate wrinkles ?
An Iron!How to eliminate wrinkles ?
use prestige age defense complex from AVIANCE BEAUTY SOLUTIONS to get rid of wrinkles. it is a luxury rangr other wise u can also use SKIN REJUVENATING SYSTEM FROM D SAME BRAND to clear away d wrinkles. your skin may b dry as d dry skin tends 2 get wrinkles very fast. your skin needs good and ample moisturising only


if any doubt feel free 2 mail at


IRIS_ROORKEE@YAHOO.COM
Stop worrying immediately and start practising YOGA and PRAANAAYAAMA regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher