Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 17 and already getting Wrinkles, how can I prevent Aging skin now?

Im 17 years old, dont drink or smoke. I have lines on my forhead, and when i smiles I have crowsfeet. I had put my hair in a tight ponytail for many years maybe that the lines on my forhead. I wear ny hair down now. Also Is there a way I can Make My skin look younger and keep it that wat. and prevent ageing. Im 17 okay , I dont know how?I am 17 and already getting Wrinkles, how can I prevent Aging skin now?
Wear sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher on your face every day and use moisturiser without SPF at night if your skin is dry. You are far too young to use anti-aging products. Be sure not to use anything that contains fruit acids, glycolic acid, or retinoids as these anti-aging products can actually thin your skin and make it more prone to sun damage and wrinkling in the long term.I am 17 and already getting Wrinkles, how can I prevent Aging skin now?
Start wearing moisturizing sun block. I am 42 lol and I live in the South so every day I put on Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer 30spf. For me I find myself seeing wrinkles when my skin is dry %26amp; as we all know sun really does a number on the facial skin. So you better nip that in the bud. I do seem to get some nice color/tan on my face even though I wear the sunblock/moisturizer.


Drink as much water as you can that helps your skin too! Crystal light just came out with a great product you pour the packet into your water one of them is for healthier skin, they have antioxidant ones and all kinds of them.


You might as well want to do a weekly anti wrinkle moisturizing mask you can find them at Sally's Beauty Supply, CVS, Walmart etc...
there are plenty of natural methods to keep your skin smooth.





drink plenty of water


eat a healthy diet


minimize stress


take an anti aging supplement


don't hang out in direct sunlight


always wear sunscreen when you go out
Most lines on your face will come from facial expressions, ie frowning, squinting at sunlight, smiling- try not to frown, wear sun glasses when ever you go out in sun and or a hat or cap. Also do not over sun bathe and if you do sun bathe cover your face with umbrella, use good sunscreen on your face. Also very important to start using a good skin care regime - cleanser, toner, moisturiser. Make sure you drink good amounts of fluids to keep your skin hydrated. Do not drink through straws - causes the same wrinkles on your upper lip as smoking
SPF in your face Lotion, Protects Skin From Harmful UV Rays That Promote Premature Aging.
Oh my godness, 17? Please......





Anyway stay natural and use Argan Oil every evening after you washed your face!!!
hmm.. im 17 too.. i would reccommend seeing a dermetologist (skin doctor) about that. i know they make moisterizers and face washed to help reduce wrinkles. do you tan alot? either in the salon or outside? that is the BIGGEST factor or aging. i always thought it was a myth but then i read it in my cosmetology text book (i just graduated cosmetology school) and it turns out, its true. it said about 85-95% of aging is due to the sun's UVB rays. i used to tan sooo much but i havent tanned as much this summer after i read about that. but i would definately see a dermetologist about it. best of luck to you.
those are regular facial lines that everyone has when there is movement on the face. Perhaps you have dry skin..why dont you use a light moisturizer and no soap on your face. 17..wrinkles ? I dont think so...
Sara,





I'm 20 and I use anti wrinkle creams.





I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for fine lines/wrinkles. It has the highest concentration of ';peptides'; active ingredients to fight them. Also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. This has kept my skin baby smooth.





Last month they came out with a more concentrated version of Preve called Cura. It's everything Preve except they concentrated it to extreme. I got it 2 weeks ago; it's excellent. What you need to do is decide which one works best for you. I recommend both.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals
Stay out of the sun.
Those are not wrinkles, they are natural creases on your face from where you skin moves. Don't freak out.
when everyone smiles the have crowsfeet. thats why old people have crows feet, cuz they smilled or squinted. use some kind of aging cream, walk around the beauty hallways in walmart. your skin will heal itself, you just need to give it time.
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher