Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please help me if you have ever had premature wrinkles, dry skin, and acne scars!?

I have terribly premature wrinkles, and I mean PREmature. Also my skin is incredibly dry.





This is all from really drying acne products. I also have a lot of acne scars all over my forhead.





I really don't need help witih acne just dry skin and really premature wrinkles.





Also I have tried moisturizers by clean and clear, clearasil, neutrogena, cvs, and even cliniquue. Please help me!!!Please help me if you have ever had premature wrinkles, dry skin, and acne scars!?
I went to my doctor because I had really dry skin. She said out of all the nice lotions and creams out there, the best thing to use for dry skin is Vaseline.I thought that was wierd but hey she's the doctor!Please help me if you have ever had premature wrinkles, dry skin, and acne scars!?
This natural treatment has worked wonders for many people and if you research my Best Answers(dry flaking skin, wrinkles, acne scars) you will find some of them. It麓s a permanent, safe, low cost cure using essential oils. Before using any commercial products(soaps, face cleaners, moisturizers, scrubs, cosmetics) you need to do web searches to see if they have harmful toxic ingredients that cause many skin conditions and damage and prematurely age and wrinkle skin. Many have been pulled from the market in France because of skin harming and skin cancer concerns. Too frequent and too thorough washing remove natural oils and are a cause of dryness and flaking.


My excessively dry, flaking skin was permanently cured and wrinkles and scars GREATLY diminished by massaging thoroughly with extra virgin olive oil.


It's very important that you massage each day. For scars and wrinkles you repeatedly massage quite vigorously directly on them - It's the massaging friction that fades them. Depending on how thoroughly you do it, you can greatly diminish wrinkles and scars in a matter of weeks. First, you need to tighten skin. You do that by partially opening mouth pulling back lips firmly against teeth and jutting out chin. It tightens all of facial skin. You do not remove - the oil is a perfect moisturizer and like any moisturizer do not remove. Simply splash face with water and dab dry with tissues. You will find you do not need any other products, toners or anything else.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research into natural treatments %26amp; cures of skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging, rejuvenation treatments.
Proactiv has a great skin moisturizer, but it might not be the best for you since you don't need the other stuff... This site has tons of moisturizers... http://pureskin.com/search.aspx?g_id=2%26amp;p鈥?/a>





This site has many products for wrinkles...


http://www.consumersearch.com/moisturize鈥?/a>
You need to moisturize from the INSIDE! Supplement with Omega 3 Oil capsules. They are the best thing in the world for skin. (They can even get rid of the acne scars at the same time!) Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher