Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to conceal wrinkles and dark circles?

So i have a problem I get allergies sometimes and my skin is very sensitive around the eyes and they tend to get a little bit red and dry and can sometimes be very dark


what would you suggest to use for sensitive skin like mine?How to conceal wrinkles and dark circles?
So is it wrinkles/dark circles or sensitive skin?





If you're looking for something that's made for mature skin, look for cosmetics (Powder, Blush, Foundation) with Botafirm... also try a primer as it fills in the fine lines making your face seem smoother.





Look for an eye wrinkle cream... I know loreal makes one - I use the dupe (Equate) for my hooded lid, and it's working... you might want to try that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher