Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it true that pile cream gets rid of facial wrinkles and if so what brand?

Prep. H is good for puffy eyes, put it on before bed and puffiness is gone by the morning. For wrinkles, I had 6 treatments of microdermabrasion, and I use Renova (retin a) at night - also a good exfoliation cleanser and moisturizer. I no longer have a line on my face, and I'm 38.Is it true that pile cream gets rid of facial wrinkles and if so what brand?
Preparation H used to be good for the eyes.But the health


minister decided they had to take the ingredient out for safety reasons.So the answer.Is no.Is it true that pile cream gets rid of facial wrinkles and if so what brand?
Yep it's true. I think it's called Preperation H or something similar. Hope I helped. =]





x
LOL, nothing works! Must mention this to my friend, who will be highly interested. Prevention is best. High factor sun protection.
the only way it helps with wrinkles, is that it takes the pain away from you butt, so you dont cringe when doing a no 2
all brands work the same, professional makeup artists, on tv and the movies have been using it for a very long time
Preperation H does the trick
Boots own brand might work.
a lot of these preparations contain cortisone and should not be used on the face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher