Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best way to stop/prevent wrinkles on the face(between eyebrows)?!?

Definitely look up Bee-Luscious Skincare by beeroyalproducts.com especailly the hydrating creme concentrate it is Amazing my wrinkles are going bye, bye and the LipTox takes the wrinkles out of your lips and it looks very naturalWhat is the best way to stop/prevent wrinkles on the face(between eyebrows)?!?
Quit making scrunched up faces at people..lolWhat is the best way to stop/prevent wrinkles on the face(between eyebrows)?!?
don't frown otherwise maybe botox I haven't had it and don't care about lines however a moisturizer every evening and morning i think helps keep skin moist unfortunately we all get old eventually..
Some home remedies for making wrinkles less noticeable are drinking lots of water,applying egg white pineapple juice or apple juice.More cheap and natural remedies for wrinkles at the link below.
You should be using Arbonns anti-aging line click my profile %26amp; e-mail me I'll help you!!!
Wear sunglasses so you will squint less


get regular glasses if you squint while reading


Drink plenty of water


try Arbonne Re9 products to reduce wrinkles and prevent wrinkles
don't furrow them. Another thing, get botox
cosmetics????
dont squint..wear sunglasses


always wear sunscreen
botox
Avon Anew products are wonderful, apply the products at night before bed. Also Merle Norman is good and anything you can find with retin-a is like gold.
I use nutrium c re9 from arbonne. my cousin introduced this to me and my wrinkles have almost dimminished. I have only been using this for 2 weeks and wow what a differance.here is a link of where i get mine http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com


you wont be dissappointed
Waxing and Threading methods are used for shaping eyebrows.


Threading is an old and inexpensive hair removal technique to shape eyebrows.
Avon's Anew products. There are several types of applications available for all of your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher