Saturday, December 5, 2009

Removing wrinkles from a Sheet of Paper?

I just got autographs from one of my favorite bands and the paper got soaked in my purse because of all the rain at the concert. It ripped into a few pieces when I took it out, and last night I let it dry out. Right now it looks alright, but there are a lot of wrinkles and I would like to frame it. Is there anyway I can take them out? It was done with permanent marker and a card-board-y type paper. Thicker than standard printer paper, but not actual card board.Removing wrinkles from a Sheet of Paper?
this answer sounds silly


but here it is





u need a scanner


, a computer


, adobe photoshop


and a printer





steps :


scan - edit - print - frame


and last stick the real paper behind the new 1


this way u keep the good memory and the good shapeRemoving wrinkles from a Sheet of Paper?
Paper can be ironed. Normal printer paper is easy to iron - not sure about the thicker type you have. It would be worth a try. Don't set the iron too hot and test it out on something similar first. Use the 'no steam' setting.
DO NOT put an iron directly on your paper. It will be destroyed. Take a towel and put it over the paper and then iron it. Or, if you don't have an iron, place the paper on a hard surface under a big stack of books.
Iron it, or if you're afraid to do that, try putting a bunch of heavy books on it. It's old school but it will smooth out any paper.
my dad put our iron on its lowest setting and put it on my english essay for just a couple seconds at a time. it worked pretty darn well my paper was straight as a board!
U can try ironing it that will make it straight.
Get some Botox for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher