Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wrinkles,lines and bags under the eyes.Getting worse fast.How do I fix it?

Over the past 3 weeks I have been getting very severe lines and wrinkles and bags under the eyes and it is worsening fast! It has gone from a question of vanity to a medical concern! I do need to sleep better and buy some eye cream but I am 33 and this is happening almost overnight and is dramatically worse each day! Why?And how do I fix it?Wrinkles,lines and bags under the eyes.Getting worse fast.How do I fix it?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/Wrinkles,lines and bags under the eyes.Getting worse fast.How do I fix it?
A good concealer is a qick fix for a brighter, more awake and fresh look, won't rid any problems though. But will assist in looking fresher and youthful.


Get a good eye restoration serum. It's tough to suggest one, so many work equally great. Google 'eye restoration serums'. Then look around within your budget.
Me too. Let's hug and cry together and kill ourselves.
used teabag that has been iced overnight


or bodyshop's eyemask and eye gel works wonders for me... but really get some sleep
use grated cucumber...
Some sites claim that putting grated cucumber or potato under your eye for 15 minutes help
See a dermatologist or acupuncturist. Avoid direct sunlight. You can get aging eyes FAST by staying up late and waking up at different times. [Like what I'm doing now--lol] Your body has a clock for rest you must follow. Don't stress yourself out by messing up sleeping and/or eating patterns, or this may lead to way worse things! Lots of sleep helped me get rid of dark under-eye circles. Quick fix: Preparation H will get rid of puffiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher