Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm 25 years old. I want to prevent wrinkles and large pores and things like that. What products should i use?

I have an oily T zone. And dry skin on my cheeks.





What I'm looking for is antiwrinkle cream, something that will make my pores smaller and over all improve my complexion.





I'm a student so I'm on a budget. PLEASE HELP~~I'm 25 years old. I want to prevent wrinkles and large pores and things like that. What products should i use?
what you really need to do to prevent wrinkles is wear sunscreen!! they make moisturizers with spf in them now which sounds perfect for you since you have some dry areas anyway. make sure it has uva AND uvb protection. also, foods rich in antioxidants are helpful. you can google a list, one of my favorites is blueberries :)


and of course stay away from smoking. that is wrinkle city right there!


good luck :)





as far as large pores, toner helps to reduce the size. you should use toner anyway, after you cleanse and before you moisturize. fine the best cleanser for you and your skin. sometimes you have to search around and try a few. but stick with this routine about 2 times a day.I'm 25 years old. I want to prevent wrinkles and large pores and things like that. What products should i use?
Differin is a prescription if you can get it from you primary or dermatologist. It helps with acne and wrinkles. Clinique makes a great pore reducing cleanser...it warms up with warm water. They also make a great greaseless (different skin types available) moisturizer called 'dramatically different';.


Good luck!
ya thats ryte i also use that types thing but one day i ask my frnd than he told me use another product whixh one cheaper than this this. and its realy work before i use it my skin very oliy and very very bed and i have dark circul too .. but after user it my skin so bright . i like it very mush and its realy work . u also want to know abt this product than views this site here u can fine more info abt this prodcut..
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
http://www.perriconemd.com/index.cfm?act鈥?/a>





use code AFFA10 when checking out and get $40 off.





do not ask, how i know even though i'm a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher